|Brand||Nicole Fendel Jewellery|
- Nicole Fendel Jewellery is handcrafted with the finest metals and semi-precious stones from across the globe and as such, requires equally superior care.
- Please follow these care instructions to preserve the longevity of your jewellery and to ensure you get the best out of your purchase!
- Avoid contact with liquids and chemicals (i.e. perfume, sea water, sweat, moisturiser and chlorine).
- Consistent contact with these liquids will damage your piece of jewellery over time.
- Do not expose your jewellery to humidity (bathrooms and sunrooms) and ensure it is not stored in direct sunlight (please polish your jewellery more frequently if in humid environments).
- Displaying your jewellery in humid conditions or in cabinets under strong or direct lighting will accelerate tarnishing.
- Please take care to polish these regularly while on display.
- To ensure your earrings do not fall out, gently squeeze the earring hooks together once they are in the ear.
- Store your jewellery in your Nicole Fendel pouch to avoid tarnishing.
- If storing for long periods use a zip lock bag for extra protection.
- Polish your jewellery regularly with our polishing cloth, especially after wear in hot, humid or wet environments.